Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Happy birthday....

...to my sweet, sweet nephew, Collin James!  I can not believe it's been a year since he was welcomed into this world!  I'm so excited to be a part of this little person's life.  He is such a blessing to everyone who is around him.  He's sweet and cuddly, so intelligent and already adventurous.  I'm sure he's going to give his mommy and daddy a run for their money, but he'll be worth every minute!  His was born via scheduled C-section because he was breach and unfortunately there were some complications.  We almost lost his mom, my best friend, and because of that I'm even more grateful to have him and especially her in my life today.  They're family even though they aren't related by blood.  I can't stress enough how much they mean to me. 

Here are some pictures to commemorate and celebrate this little miracles first year on Earth.

The first picture that was text to everyone to announce his arrival. 
I love how he's got some milk still on his lips, milk coma!

One of their first family photos, taken almost 2 weeks after Collin (CJ) arrived.
Of course, Uncle Joe had to photobomb such a sweet moment!

And finally tonight, on his 1st birthday, while we were playing. 
He's too fast for my camera to get a really good picture of him now!  He'll be walking in no time!


No comments:

Post a Comment