Image Map

Monday, February 17, 2014

The Buzzfeed Time Suck

Has anyone else fallen prey to these buzzfeed quizzes that everyone seems to be posting to facebook?  I completely lose track of time and just keep clicking, like I'm completely mesmerized by the silliness and intrigue of how buzzfeed can some how tell so much about my personality from measuring my answers to 10-20 questions.


That being said, come join me on the dark side and enjoy my top 5 favorite buzzfeed quizzes. 

Ummm... I'm the complete opposite of this!


This one I'll take!



Spot on!



Never heard of these before, but I love them!


What???  I totally would have thought the 50's or the 40's!  But apparently I'm right where I'm supposed to be... interesting....

Hope you enjoy the quizzes as much as I do!  Now that I see them in bulk like this I see even more how silly they are but it's a nice to be silly and have a good laugh!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I need a time suck to get me through a boring day at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I'm using it for! Happy Monday!

      Delete