Image Map

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Something new!

Something new has happened to my blog and I'm super excited about it!  I'll give you a hint about what it is...


Check it out!  I was accepted into this amazing network of fellow North Eastern Bloggers  I'm so excited to be a part of this association, and get to know fellow bloggers in my area.

Ok this one was short and sweet!  It's after 1 am and we're bracing ourselves for another storm.  In fact, I'm writing this on my new work laptop (shhhh don't tell!) so that I can work from home tomorrow if it gets as bad as they're predicting.  We'll see how that goes, I've never worked from home before, I'm afraid I'll get spoiled and never want to go to the office again.  But I digress, sleep is calling!  Have a great night and be safe out there if you have to go out!

No comments:

Post a Comment