Image Map

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Leftovers Casserole!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share this recipe with you!  It's quick, it's easy, and it's great for leftovers.  I used all fresh ingredients for these pictures, but I assure you I'll be making it again this weekend with leftovers.  Enjoy!

What you'll need:
~Chicken cut in chunks/ shredded left over turkey
~Corn
~Carrots
~Peeled and cut potatoes, also great with mashed potatoes
~Gravy

How to do it:

1. Cook the chicken or turkey, if it's not already cooked!
2. Fill casserole dish with veggies and potatoes

3. Add in chicken/turkey
4. Pour gravy over top and blend all ingredients


5. Bake for 30 minutes on 350, it's basically just warming everything up.  If you really want to put it over the top cover in shredded cheese!  I love it but Jim hates gooey cheese (I don't know what's wrong with him!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment