Image Map

Friday, November 22, 2013

High Five for Friday (Vol.11)

Linking up with Lauren for H54F!


First, I must say, I have severely neglected this blog!  My heart just hasn't be in it!  I hope that will be changing in the coming days and weeks, as I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.  So let's get to some high 5-ing!

1. When your husband is a better babysitter than you, it truly melts your heart!  I received this picture while I was working on Tuesday night, Jim had no problems taking care of Collin for the hour or so that we had him before I got to D&L's house.  When I got there, he woke up saw me and freaked out!  He only wanted his uncle Jim, they watched the Knicks together.  Adorable factor through the roof!


2. As I mentioned before, I'm finally starting to feel like myself again.  I'm still sad that we lost our baby Blast and that I'll never know if it would have been a boy or girl, never got to have a fun announcement to my extended family.  But I'm still holding out hope that those days are coming and for right now I'm just focusing on doing the best I can at work, and enjoying the upcoming holidays.

3. We're actually going to PA this weekend.  I can't wait to see our good friends, see my parents, and get to relax a little.

4.  There were more layoffs at work this week, this time all involving sales reps.  While I'm sad to see them go, I'm enjoying seeing the supplies that they're sending back.  Particularly this little stress ball gem, if you can't tell, it's an intestine (I've spared you the side with the anus on it!)  Seriously, who thought this would be good for advertising?


5.  Today is my parents 34th wedding anniversary!  Sadly I don't have a picture from their wedding but I do have one from mine!


Hope you're all having a fantastic week and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment