Image Map

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Go for it!

While I'm looking for work and breaking my back to help my parents around their house, my mom and I have been brain storming!  We've decided that at some point we're going to open our own business.

My mom just turned to me one night and said she'd love to own a business.  I agreed and we started brain storming.  It turns out we both wanted similar business' and immediately got very excited about it.  We've been keeping notes of all our ideas, and looking into what we need to get started.

I know I'm being kind of a pain but not sharing much (like I mentioned in yesterdays' post) but I don't want to share too much too soon and have it all fall apart.

For right now, just know we have an idea, we're excited, and I'll update more when I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment