Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Can I work for you?

Now that I'm back in PA, I've got to get a job, like yesterday!

I have been applying and applying, and I have to admit, I'm pretty excited with some of the places I've reached out to.  Of course, I've looked into the "typical" office jobs- covering the phones and putting on a happy face for customers- things that I've always excelled at.

But what I'm really excited about is the 2 retail jobs I applied for.  I know, who am I kidding?  I'm going to end up wanting to hurt myself in the long run, but hear me out.  One position is at David's Bridal.  I love weddings!  What could be better than getting to help someone try on wedding dresses?

The other position I applied for is the head of gift registry at Bloomgindale's!  Again, how much fun would it be to help someone register for gifts?  Especially at a place as amazing as Bloomingdale's!  I went there for the first time 2 weeks ago and I'm still in awe of it.  It was everything I had always dreamed a big, elegant department store would be.  I sound like a fool, but it was pretty amazing.

Hopefully, I'll be working again soon.  I'm over compensating at home, and working my rear end off to help my parents.  I'm not complaining, I like being able to help them, but they are so hard to read, I'm sure I'm bothering them more than helping them.  I already need to get out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment