Image Map

Monday, September 16, 2013

It's Monday. Don't forget to be Awesome!


Just because it's Monday doesn't mean we have to have a case of "the Mondays!"  I'm currently suffering from an insomnia full night as well as the lingering belly ache from BBQ food poisoning, and nagging concern about missing a TTC window, but I feel like I'm having a fantastic Monday, and I hope you all are too!

The biggest contributor to my current happiness is music. I try to listen to only Christian music when I'm in my car and this morning it was just what I needed.  My favorite radio station is K-Love, which is broadcast out of the Chicago area but has satelite stations all over the country.  Every song I heard on my way in to work this mroning gave me that "oh I love htis song feeling," to the point that I almost forgot that I was sitting in rush hour rainy morning traffic!  Here are links to the lyrics of some of my favorites from this morning.  If yuou ever feel you need a break from all of the crass, sex filled lyrics that I personally feel fill the pop and rap stations, definitely give this station, or any Christian station a chance.  You'd be very surprised by how much of it sounds like "normal" pop or rock songs. 

Hello, my name is regret

I'm not who I used to be (quite possibly my favorite song!)

Learning to be the Light (this wasn't actually played this morning, but I can't remember the names of the other songs and this one is fantastic, so enjoy it!)

Hope you all have a fantstic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment