Image Map

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Murder- Something I Never Thought I'd Have to Deal With

Does anyone ever go through life thinking at some point they'll deal with murder?  I didn't!

On March 10, 2016 that changed when 3 murders happened...

One took place here in PA, in Norristown to be exact, when my employee stabbed her step father to death during an argument in their home.  I knew she had a temper, I knew she had a short fuzz, I never thought she'd kill someone.  From what it sounds like, it was self defense and honestly I feel bad for her.  She was always late and I always gave her trouble for it.  They were fighting over the shower- makes me wonder what she had to go through every morning to be able to get to work.

The other two were Eric's cousins- 28 year old Ally and 21 month old Ana.  I never met them but he spoke, and still speaks, of them with pride and admiration.  Ally was the baby of his family and he loved her as well as Ana dearly.  They were beautiful girls and I'm sad I never got a chance to meet and love them the way others do.  Last night their murderer was arrested and it gives me chills to think of this man being brought to justice.  How do you kill a sweet, young woman, let alone a helpless, perfect baby?  Ana's videos bring a smile to anyone who watches them and Ally's singing could bring you to tears with joy.



I'm not really sure what the point of this post is but it's been an emotional day and it's only 9:40 am, so I felt I needed to get this out.  Murder is a traumatizing thing, even for someone so far on the outside like me.  I weep for the families of the lost- people who had futures and who loved with all their hearts.  And I weep for my employee who was wrong to have acted the way she did, but I can't imagine what it's like to be brought to that much anger and feel like you have no other way out.

If you're interested in supporting a good cause, I'd like to suggest Justice For Children Without Voices they've been a huge part of helping support the family during the investigation of Ana and Ally's murders, and they're continuing to be a huge help for many families in similar situations.

Have you ever experienced anything like this?  How did you handle it?

Linked Up with For the Love to

A Little R & R



”Our



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I am sorry you are going through this. I can only imagine how emotional this must be for you. I have dealt with loved ones who have committed suicide and suicide attempts, including myself when I was younger but I murder is a different story. I wish you well and thank you for including the charity that is helping the family of the two murder victims. For me, it is so hard to hear about the death of a child. There is no reason on this earth to ever hurt or kill such a young and innocent soul! Visiting you from #alittlebitofeverything

    ReplyDelete