Image Map

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Life Lately

Life has changed a lot since I was posting regularly!

I've become a Beachbody coach- but I think you can tell that from my blog changes!

I moved into my own place- a place that is all mine!  And proved that I not only could live alone but I actually loved living alone.

I have since moved in with my boyfriend and we seem to have made a nice little place for all our furbabies.  (Here is Bella laying in the hall, waiting for him to come home, and Loki and Lil snuggled together on the couches.)


I'm finally in a place where I can enjoy my life, have little indulgences, and be confident that I'm building a productive and strong future!

Now that the torment of a horrible marriage is behind me, I have learned to not only love myself but also love a new and much better man (hence the moving in together.)  I can also enjoy being with my family and friends, without having to be terrorized that I'm spending someone else's money (funny since I was the only one working for most of the relationship) or wasting time with people who are awful (again, funny, since they're the same people who took him in when he was too lazy and immature to pay bills.)  But I will do my best to not dwell on the past and only enjoy the present and look to the future!

Speaking of enjoying the present (or recent past haha.)  My mom and I went back to Painting with a Twist because we loved it so much at her birthday party and painted our furbabies.  I think we did a great job, what do you think?


So that's my update for now.  I hope to be getting back to this a bit more regularly but I've already said that before- we'll see how well I do!

How many times have you moved in your life?  I'm pretty sure I'm over 20 at this point!
Have you ever been to Painting with a Twist or a paint shop like it? I can't get enough of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment