Image Map

Monday, December 8, 2014

A Different Kind of Dinner Party!

(photo source)
I'm helping set up the holiday party for my office and someone recommended something that I have never heard of or even remotely thought of but it's brilliant and I HAVE to share it with y'all!
A regressive dinner party!
What?  Do you know what that means?  I didn't at first!  
Basically, you start with dessert, then have dinner, then have a salad and/or appetizers.
I always want to start my dinner with dessert so this make so much sense to me!
Have you ever heard of this?
Have you ever done this?

If I were to host a party like this, here is what I would serve:
For the dessert:
Chocolate Italian Love Cake
For the entree:
One Pot Chicken Alfredo
For the salad:
Antipasto!  I can't post a link because I would use my mom's recipe which I have never posted to the blog!  I'll have to make it and post it soon, it's oh so yummy!
For the appetizer:
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
What would you serve?

Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment