Image Map

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Rewarding YOU for RenewingYOURSELF

I have a new challenge group starting next month and I have a pretty exciting invite out on facebook that I've been posting videos in to get everyone updated on what's going on.  If you're interested in looking into what a challenge group is all about, please check out the invite here!

TODAY! I announced a reward that I'm offering to anyone who purchases a challenge back from me TODAY!  SO if you purchase, TODAY 7/20/2016 I will send you a free copy of Fixate, the 21 day fix approved cookbook, as a reward for making the commitment to put yourself first for a little bit!



You can order any challenge pack:

21 day fix or 21 day fix extreme (the youtube video below was posted this morning with details on what your challenge pack includes!)
Hammer & Chisel
22 Minute Hard Corps

or any other challenge back that you find while exploring the shopping section of my site.

If you have any questions or trouble please feel free to email me at jcook5909@gmail.com, or message me on facebook, or comment here!



No comments:

Post a Comment