Image Map

Saturday, January 16, 2016

What I'm doing- you can do it too!



If only it were that easy to get abs! But it's NOT! So now that it's finally cold, who's already thinking about summer? I know I am!

I know last summer in OBX I did everything I could to be covered up in my swimsuit and hated every minute of it. I will NOT let that happen AGAIN!   This year I'm be comfortable! I may not be perfect and I'll probably never want to wear a bikini but I'll be able to relax and enjoy the beach in a swimsuit!

I'm putting in the work NOW!  A friend asked me yesterday to share what I'm doing with her. I'll gladly share with everyone!  

It's this simple-
❇workout every day (using 21 day fix or cize, in my living room, when I have time)
❇drinking shakeology, a nutrition packed shake that is so nutritious I have pregnant friends who were told by their obgyn that it was just as good as their prenatal vitamin, PLUS it helps with digestion, curbs cravings, and fights disease!
❇plan my meals. I think about what I'm eating and the portion sizes. NOTHING is off limits- it's about BALANCE and portions, you can eat anything as long as you don't go over board.
How do I stick with it? Its NOT easy but I have a team of people I'm working with. I have a coach who supports me and I am coaching others. Together we lift each other up, cheer each other on, and help when we just don't want to hit play ▶!

Are you looking for a way to get fit, get healthy, be comfortable in a swim suit but NOTHING seems to stick?! We need to talk! I have a new challenge group starting soon. I'll help you choose the best beachbody fitness program for you. I'll be your coach, cheerleader, supporter. Your fellow challengers will also be there to cheer you on and share your progresses and stumbles!

This is the time! Don't wait til June! Message me today!  Leave you email in the comments, email me at jcook5909@gmail.com, or message me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment