Image Map

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

This is REAL!

If you're my friend on Facebook then you already saw this picture this morning but I wanted to share it with more people so I'm sharing it here as well:


In the middle you'll see a gorgeous and deverce group of women.  We came together this weekend for something called a Super Saturday, where we got to do a live Country Heat work out, meet and hear from Autumn Calabrese, hear from the top Plus Sized Coach in our company (I love her and will update you on her tomorrow!) and just have an all around great time with each other.  

You can see that my friend pulled out some of us to display our befores and afters!

I love seeing the difference!  Seeing how confident we've become.  How much we've grown.  How some of us have been able to pay off debt.  How some of us were able to leave 2nd jobs or even just work in general.  It's amazing to me.  This is REAL!

That's what I wanted to share with you today.  I've been hit with a lot of negativity lately.  People saying this is a scam, that our pictures are photoshoped, or that Beachbody is nothing more than a cult.  Do we get together and get excited?  HELL YEA!  But I assure you this isn't a cult and since it means so much to me, it really hurts to hear people think that.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to leave you with today!

Real women.
Real results.
Real possibilities!

Message me here, on facebook, or by email (jcook5909@gmail.com) if you're ready to invest in your health and fitness!


No comments:

Post a Comment