Image Map

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Still think it's too expensive?

The great Tony Horton (creator of P90X and 22 Minute Hard Corps) kills me (in a good way) in this video! Maybe after seeing all the ingredients and how much they would cost on their own you'll start to understand the value of Shakeology!



If you still think it's too expensive, I'm really not sure what to tell you!  It's healthy, nutritous, tastes great, and breaks down to about $4 a day (less if you sign up for the discount coaching offer!)

I've mentioned before and I will say it again, I have a challenge group starting at the end of the month that will take advanatge of the Beachbody HealthBet.  There is currently $1.25 MILLION in the pot!  You could get a piece of that IF you order a challenge pack from me (workout program, meal plan, and 1 month of shakeology) and participate in the challenge group.  For more details check out the facebook event invite.  OR message me here!  OR message me on facebook.  OR email me at jcook5909@gmail.com

**to participate in my challenge group you must purchase the challenge pack through me or be a coach on my team.  I love helping people and want to help as many people as I possibly can, but if you already have a coach, you should go to them to find out when they're hosting their next challenge group!***

5 comments:



  1. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่า pantip
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่า pantip This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่า pantip I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete


  2. This are new articles style for you. เล่นบาคาร่า pantip You can find some new idea on this. เล่นบาคาร่า pantip It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    เล่นบาคาร่า pantip Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    เล่นบาคาร่า pantip I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete