Image Map

Sunday, February 7, 2016

What is Shakeology?

I'm enjoying a cafe latte shakeology for my brunch after a super intense workout- my muscles will not be sore tomorrow thanks to this protein helping me recover. But that's not all that it's got!
You see me posting pretty regularly about drinking shakeology and how much I love it but I've never really gone into WHY it's such an amazing superfood protein shake.
You would spend more than $700 on supplements, just to re-create all the healthy ingredients in one bag of Shakeology?!? YUP $700
Each glass not only has 16 grams of PROTEIN, but there are also 9 servings of FRUITS and VEGGIES, all your VITAMINS and MINERALS for the DAY (so you no longer have buy vitamins because everything you need + MORE is in your daily shake)
….BUT guess what? That's not all! There are OVER 70 SUPER FOODS in each shake you drink daily Whats a superfood?!? They're nutrient rich foods designed for optimal health & wellness.
Shakeology has truly been a life changer for me:
*it has curbed my cravings
*helped strengthen my nails and hair
*gives me the energy I need to get through the day without making me shaky
*helping me loss weight
*helps me save money by not stopping at Wawa every morning for coffee and a sizzli that provides NO nutritional value!
...and so much more!
Does your daily shake do all this?!? I bet it doesn't! Reach out to me!  I will help you get more information about shakeology and beachbody fitness products!  You can email me- jcook5909@gmail.com, message me on my facebook like page, or leave your information on this post and I'll reach out to you!





No comments:

Post a Comment