Image Map

Friday, February 5, 2016

Margarita Day is Coming!

I love how there is a "national day" for nearly everything these days!
Did you know that February 22nd is NATIONAL MARGARITA DAY?

I DIDN'T!

And honestly, if I knew such a thing existed, I would have thought it was Cinco de Mayo!
You all know that I'm a proud beachbody coach and a follower of the 21 Day Fix meal plan so you may think I'm a little bummed that I can't have a Margarita since I'm watching what I eat.  Um... nope!  I deserve a treat every now and again and there are "Fix approved" recipes for nearly everything!  I got this one from the Fixate cookbook that I've mentioned before and you can purchase here.   But in the meantime, here is a fantastic recipe so you can enjoy a guilt free Margarita on 2/22/2016 or any day you need a little treat!

Skinny Margarita!

Ingredients:
2-3 Fresh Lime Wedges
2-3 Fresh Orange Wedges
2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 Tsp. Raw Honey
1 Cup Ice
1 oz. 100% Agave Tequila
1 Splash Sweet & Sour Mixer
optional: lime slice for garnish

Directions:
1. Place lime wedges, orange wedges, lime juice, and honey in the bottom of a serving glass; muddle until well mixed
2. Top with ice, tequila, and mixer.  Stir to mix
3. Garnish with a lime slice, if desired
And there you have it!  A delicious, "Fix approved," guilt free drink!
For more "fix approved" recipes check out Fixate!
If you'd like information on any other beachbody products or would like to talk about becoming a coach please head over to my facebook like page and send me a message.  I'd love to talk to you and help you reach your goals, physically and/or financially!


No comments:

Post a Comment