Image Map

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

It's beginning...

To look a lot like Christmas!

We started decorating last night!  I have been holding off since learning we lost the baby.  Originally, I thought this would be a great way to drown my sorrows, but then I was afraid I would look around and just be sad that I wasn't decorating and getting ready to tell my family a baby was on the way.  So I held off.  But it's been a few weeks, Thanksgiving is over, and it's time! 

The tree is up. 
The lights are strung, but there are no ornaments yet.
The Christmas village has replaced the pictures on our entertainment center, but it still feels like something is missing!
The nativity is on the coffee table.
There are santa's everywhere!  (How is it that I love him so much but I'm actually considering raising my kids without Santa?  Does that make me a bad mom?  I'll save that for another post!)

We'll work on it again tonight after work but for now I'll leave you with this:


A taste of the Santa explosion! They're all over the living room, in the hallway, on the tree, even in the kitchen!  I'll add more pictures once everything is in it's place.

Happy holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment