Image Map

Friday, February 7, 2014

High Five for Friday (Vol. 17)


Happy Friday!  Today truly is my favorite day of the week.  I love being able to put the work week to a close and finally enjoy some me time for 2 whole days.  This week was a bit difficult with all the snow!  But at least it made things interesting! 

1. Super bowl!  The game stunk and I honestly didn't watch much of it because I was too busy drinking and kibitzing with my sister in laws/friends, but we did win the final quarter on our boxes so that's always a good end to the night!

2.  Monday was a snow day!  I love having snow days!  I hate wasting PTO but I love getting to wake up, look outside, and get back into bed.  I spent the day watching TV, relaxing and not feeling guilty about not risking my life to get into work.

3. My nephew is 1!  I posted about my favorite munchkin earlier this week, oh how I love those cheeks!

4. My company suddenly decided I was important enough to get my own laptop!  I was able to work from home during the snow storm on Wednesday.  Hooray for not wasting more PTO!

5. After marathoning on How I Met Your Mother while Jim binged on the Shield, we were finally ready to get back to watching "regular" TV.  Thursday night we enjoyed both New Girl episodes from this week, Arrow, and best of all The Goldbergs!  I absolutely LOVE that show!  I can't imagine how the creators family feels about being featured on TV like that, but it's fantastic, heart warming, and hilarious.  If you don't watch it, do yourself a favor and check it out!


Check out other High Five posts at the link ups hosted by Lauren and
 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment