Image Map

Monday, February 10, 2014

Desktop Calendars

My work desktop has been the same picture of a fox

(thank you "What does the Fox Say" and my coworker for sneaking in to change it as a prank) forever!  I was a little bored at lunch and decided to go searching for some new art to stare at.  I found some really adorable and free desktop calendars that I had to share.

Here's my new desktop calendar! 

Fantastic message!  A great thing to have as a daily reminder! 

For the Foodie in us all!

In honor of the upcoming holiday, let's enjoy some eye candy!

There are so many fun, smart, and beautiful options out there.  I'll be searching for more options at the end/beginning of each month.  Hopefully my top picks for a March desktop will come before March starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment