Image Map

Monday, December 28, 2015

Making changes!

Hey Everyone!
It's been quite a while since I've been here.  Mostly because after being soooooo open about my personal struggles I finally reached the point of over sharing and needed to take a step back.
The last year has been pretty incredible- I've been doing things that I want to do and best of all doing things that I NEED to do.  One of those things is getting healthy!
You've all seen me struggling to get to the gym and watch what I eat.  I'm not going to lie- I've started, given up, and restarted this many times, probably at least 30 times since I was about 10!  But now I'm READY!  I'm ready to stop the yoyo affect and make an official and permanent change!
Along with my regular M-F 8-5 job, I'm not a beachbody coach!  The following is my "coming out" post from facebook that I posted a few weeks ago.  I've decided that, at least for now, posting about those recipes and workouts is what this blog is going to be all about.
From my Facebook Post
I've been overweight essentially since birth.  I've never been happy with my appearance.  I'm tired of feeling DISGUSTING 󾍆, having rolls everywhere, and being out of breath from just walking up the stairs.  
I've decided to make a CHANGE 󾔗.  I've gone back to 21 day fix, shakeology, and beachbody, after quitting earlier this year for no good reason!  After 1 round I'm already seeing results- my clothes are fitting better 󾓕, people say my face is looking thinner 󾰀, and I have way more ENERGY󾭩!  I've decided that by this time next year I will have IMPROVED 󾭞 my HEALTH 󾭞 and finally found the healthier me that's been hiding under all this flub for most of my life. 
I'm COMMITTED to 21 day fix, and other beachbody programs, because I'm committed to my HEALTH and my FUTURE. I'm going to help myself be the me I want to be. PLUS as a beachbody coach I'm going to help anyone who wants the same help and motivation that I'm giving and getting from the amazing friends, and even strangers, I've connected with through this incredible system!  
I'm looking for 3-5 people who are looking to get fit and healthy and will join me in a challenge group next month.  Who's with me? 󾍗󾍗󾍗  (sorry for all the 󾍗 symbols- blogger doesn't support my emojis!)

I'm running my first challenge group in January- Resolutions into Results!  I'll be posting more about it tomorrow but if you're interested in participating, please message me and I'll get you all the details!
Image Map

2 comments:

  1. I AM interested. If only I knew how to message someone from blogspot. I've only just begun spending more time on G+.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I'm not entirely certain either! Can you email me? jcook5909@gmail.com

      Delete